Sunday, 4 October 2026

Crikey it's cold this morning

 Last night Tony and I danced our legs off at our absolutely favourite ceilidh.  It was a really good fun multicultural ceilidh and a group of young Indian and African students from the local University came along. They joined in with most of the dances and clearly had enormous fun. If only the TV news would actually show that people of all nationalities are happy to mix. I'm sick to death of watching miserable awful divisive news. I worry that we're being pushed into the unthinkable horror of war. 

Now that October is well underway the garden is starting to feel the nip of the cooling temperature. I wanted to make sure that I have a record of Sweetpeas growing in my garden in October.  If you haven't seen the videos of my garden on YouTube please pop over and have a look. I'll be uploading some more changes in the model garden in the next few weeks. You'll find me at

mybeautifulediblegarden 



And here's how my garden is looking this morning on the 4th of October 



No comments:

Post a Comment