Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Bought myself a drill

 A couple of weeks ago I  bought a mirror fronted jewellery/makeup cabinet to hang on the bedroom wall.  It's sat in the bedroom since then. Today I decided that I'd hang it on the wall. Unfortunately I couldn't find the small drill and the big drill is just too heavy for me to handle safely.  When Tony came home I asked where the small drill was. He's chucked it out... grrrrrr. He asked what needed it for and I told him. Did he offer to hang the cabinet????? Nope.  He watched me order a small drill online. Thank goodness I'm handy with a power tool. 



1 comment:

  1. I need to learn how to use a drill properly, after I find where DH has hidden his. I also need to get bear to learn how to use a drill properly and the best way to bribe him to put curtain holders up.

    ReplyDelete