Tony and I woke this morning to the first snow of winter.. Stephenie, you will chuckle when you compare ours to yours. We really don't get very much compared to the stunning photos that you posted. In truth there was a bit more than my photo shows. I should have taken the photo earlier as it is melting quite quickly. I would be surprised it if hasn't all disappeared by teatime. Tony is off to the footie and I will be sugaring some cranberries. I soaked them overnight in a sugar syrup so they will have plumped up nicely and will be ready to roll in some gorgeous vanilla sugar..
We have liquid snow here....yes it's raining again :(
ReplyDeleteHugs-x-
How lovely! I love to see a snowy photo.
ReplyDeletexx
Oh, that's just enough, I think. It looks so white and pretty. Our storm gave us more snow than we had seen in fifteen or twenty years. It was kind of a shock.
ReplyDeleteOh now Snow does make it look and feel more like Christmas. Emmax
ReplyDelete