Last year I spotted a gorgeous little Christmas tree shaped bowl in a charity shop. When I saw it I thought it would be perfect for my morning breakfast cereal. It's probably intended for little snacks but it makes the perfect sized breakfast bowl and makes me smile every morning when I eat my brekkie.Today it will be grapefruit for breakfast.
When Tony gets up we are planning on visiting the Mainsgill Farm shop and it's a real treat to go there at Christmas. It's filled with gorgeous organic food and wonderful luxury items. We are putting a little festive hamper together for Alexander and Beckah so we are on the lookout for some nice novelty food items. If you have followed my blog for a while you may recall my Christmas post last year.. Mainsgill Farm has three camels in a field. It isn't something you would expect to see walking around a field in England.
I do like that bowl and you've reminded me - I need to get my Christmas bowls out and washed. Thanks.
ReplyDeletexx
Looks lovely, Cherie, must make you smile in the mornings (always good to have a smile in the morning!). Are the camels real? (I must look back for that post!). Have a nice time at the farm shop.
ReplyDeleteOh and PS, yes it would be lovely to support each other with a new year healthy eating plan. All encouragement will be most welcome!
ReplyDeleteI'm envious of your farms shop visit. We were last there in October, when they were just beginning to put out the Christmas stock. There was a baby donkey too! X
ReplyDeleteThat bowl was made for you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little Christmas tree bowl. How fun to see the camels...
ReplyDelete