Friday, 13 December 2019

My ebay bargain

In my dressing room I have many lovely coats and jackets. Unfortunately the medication that I am currently taking for the nerve pain has made me gain weight so nothing fits me.  I do need a nice smart winter coat, so last night I browsed Ebay.  I didn't want to spend a lot as this weight gain is temporary and will disappear when I stop taking the medication. I ignored the first few pages of coats and headed towards page 16 or 17 to start my search.  I came across a lovely M and S wool mix coat sized 14 and no one was bidding.  I put in a silly bid and was delighted to discover that I had won... the cost.. £3.99...  Vix' you would be proud of me  :-)

SIZE 14 FROM MARKS AND SPENCER CHECK COAT

5 comments:

  1. I'm very proud of you - that's a gorgeous coat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word, that's absolutely fantastic! A lovely coat and a beyond lovely price. Good for you, well done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you did well when Vix is proud of you! Hope to see a lovely photo of you wearing this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Don't you love a great clothing bargain? . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's really nice. What an excellent bargain.

    ReplyDelete