It's the time of year for Sugared Cranberries and while Tony has been away at the footie I have been making some.
I had planned on buying some quail eggs yesterday but the farm shop didn't have any in stock. I had a phone call from them this morning to say that they had arrived today. Luckily Alexander and Beckah were over there treating themselves to a nice breakfast and some goodies. They were able to pick them up and they dropped them off here for me. I will be making some Scotch eggs through the week with them.
It's been a busy kind of day as my friend popped in far a cuppa just as Alexander and Beckah were leaving. When she left I made a few sparkly covers for chocolate bars. They are for the kids across the road and. I am now settled in with a glass of lemonade and my laptop. I have my eye on a pretty jacket on ebay. It should be about time to take a look and see if I have won it.
Those look delicious and delightful. I made a cranberry orange bread yesterday. I just love cranberries! They are so festive.
ReplyDelete