Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 17 May 2015

Withdrawal symptoms

Would you believe that my blimmin laptop kept blowing the fuse in the electrics on Friday night. I was unable to use it and have suffered withdrawal symptoms for two days....... then my son brought his laptop for me to use as he no longer uses it.  It turns out that the problem has been caused by the power cable so I am using Alexander's power cable and can still use my laptop.  Got me thinking though.  I have  a lot of stuff on here that I don't want to lose so tomorrow night after work I shall have a proper 'backing up' session.  Tony bought me a hard drive last year so I shall be transferring anything that I don't want to lose onto the hard drive.

4 comments:

  1. I never back up but I know I should, I would be devastated if I lost all my stuff. Youve made me think now. lool
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should make a point to do it at least once a month. I forget all about it though

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the back up session! I bought an external hard drive over a year ago and still haven't quite figure out exactly how to use it. Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ok with backing up..... when I remember to do it

      Delete