Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 20 December 2014

The new haircut

I LOVE IT........   I really really love it.  I don't even need to say 'thank goodness' as quite frankly it would grow back in no time if I didn't.  My hairdresser Sue knows exactly what I am like and knows I really wouldn't have minded  (too much) if I had hated it.  Now it will take me a little while to get used to the new look as I have worn it in the same style for more years than I care to remember.  Sue tells me that there isn't too much grey in there either.  I will wait and see how it grows before I make any firm decision to 'ditch the dye'. 
We have a really nice kind of busy day tomorrow.  We start off fairly early with coffee and mince pies at our friends house.  Back home for a bite of lunch and then off to visit my sister for another mince pie  (I hope) and possibly a small glass of wine for me and a cup of tea for Tony.  I can feel the layer of fat growing as I type but hey! it is the festive period so let's get festive. Hopefully we will pop into Morrison's this evening after we watch 'Strictly'.  If you have never late night shopped before Christmas I can highly recommend it.  Leave it as late in the evening as you can.  We shopped one year at Midnight.  The shelves were full, the shop was empty and staff were happy to run around picking stuff for us as it gave them something to do and passed the time for them.  Easiest shopping I ever did that year. We went to the cinema beforehand and watched two films back to back.  It is one of those things we said we would do every year but never did.   Not that we need much shopping as both freezers are full and the cupboards are groaning.  This is just a a last minute browse for a couple more treats now that Alexander is home.

2 comments: