We've just popped to Aldi to pick up a couple of things. I'd put a large pack of chicken drumsticks in the trolley when I spotted these. They're today's date but my intention had been to cook the big tray of drumsticks and put them in the fridge for snacking. I'll keep all the bones and the cooking juices to make a nice stock. Needless to say I put the more expensive ones back. Swedes are a really good buy as they keep for absolutely ages. The leeks and lettuce were also a good find. I've scattered a gorgeous hot spice powder all over and it'll make both the drumsticks and the stock very tasty. We've a lovely Asian supermarket not too far from us and we can buy the most delicious curry powders and spice mixes
And if gardening is your thing we're in the middle of changing things around a bit
.


No comments:
Post a Comment