We danced our legs off at the ceilidh last night and I slept like a log until just after 5am. I wish I could sleep longer but I've always been an early riser. Looks like we're heading for a mini heatwave so please stay hydrated folks.
Along the lanes I'd love to wend, near Artist's Mews, on Writer's Bend. Where fragrant flowers of every hue sparkle in the morning dew. I wish I lived in Carver's Valley, Quilter's Creek or Cross Stitch Alley. Just think of all the things I'd make, if I lived by Crafters Lake.......... If gardening is more your thing you might prefer my gardening blog... https://backgardenveggieplot.blogspot.com/
Saturday, 20 June 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hopefully they won't get eaten lol.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good time. We all slept well when camping, even my husband who is usually up at 4 even on weekends, slept quite late. He said it was because he had not thoughts of work. Sigh, Back to normal again now
We are finding that retirement is wonderful. 😃
DeleteSnails - shudder (Sorry little snails but . . . just no!) xx
ReplyDeleteThey're so diddy and cute 😍
DeleteI'm sure those little snails will earn their keep and keep your pond fresh and clear.
ReplyDeleteThey'll need to grow a lot bigger before they have any effect.
DeleteHow fun. Will you share photos of the little snails? Would love to see them. Cheers, Ivy.
ReplyDeleteThe snails were so tiny that I didn't bother to photograph them. Now I can't spot them on the pebble pond liner unless they are actually moving. I won't be able to until they grow considerably
Delete