Saturday, 5 February 2022

Flippin heck

 Alexander and Beckah have just been offered the full asking price without the buyer even seeing the house. That has got to be the fastest sale the estate agent has ever made.  There isn't even a for sale sign up yet. Fingers crossed that it all moves quickly


16 comments:

  1. I tell you, all I read is that the housing market is crazy! So glad for their luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey, that was quick and a stroke of luck! Here's hoping it goes through with no complications.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! Crazy stuff. Hope it all goes through smoothly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely bonkers - but wow, fantastic.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done & hope it all goes through quickly with no hassles. Crazy housing market here too & I'll email with that info I was going to send & then couldn't remember. Must be getting old. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. We're not getting any younger either x

      Delete
  6. That was quick! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was amazing! Hope all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im not surprised at that price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get a lot of house for your money up north.

      Delete