I've just arranged to have the boiler serviced this coming Thursday but I'm not counting any necessary spends in my no spend target. Just as well cos it's going to cost £50. If anyone is thinking of a career change then plumber/heating engineer is a very lucrative choice.The service will take thirty minutes at most...Not a bad hourly rate.
This afternoon Tony and I are off out to our friends Ann and Geoff for a few games of Rumikub and a New Year catch up. Tony's back at work tomorrow so it will be Tony's last chance to see them for a while but I'll be back to playing whist with them on Friday.
The weather was warmish first thing but the temperature is rapidly dropping. The fire will be getting lit when we come back and we'll leave it lit until the cold snap passes.
Ouch indeed. Hope you don't need any new parts! It's noticeably colder here too. x
ReplyDeleteIt's only been in about fifteen months so shouldn't need anything...fingers crossed
DeleteYes, tradesman get good rates here too. Enjoy your fire, stay warm, take care & hugs.
ReplyDeleteWe can feel it getting colder but it's always cold in January so we were expecting it. x
DeleteOh, dear, but it has to be done. I try to remember to get mine done in the summer.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Rummikub - it's a great game. xx
Yikes, but it's worth it!
ReplyDelete