Along the lanes I'd love to wend, near Artist's Mews, on Writer's Bend. Where fragrant flowers of every hue sparkle in the morning dew. I wish I lived in Carver's Valley, Quilter's Creek or Cross Stitch Alley. Just think of all the things I'd make, if I lived by Crafters Lake.......... If gardening is more your thing you might prefer my gardening blog... https://backgardenveggieplot.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, 26 January 2022
And then I ground to a halt
Now that I am sleeping in the spare bedroom craft room I decided to have a bit of a chuck out this morning. I've emptied one drawer of utter junk and it's gone in the recycle and I have had a good sort out of fabric and stuff.... then I spotted my embellishing machine and wondered whether I ought to sell it as I haven't used it in ages. There's one on ebay at the moment for £395 which amazed me as I had no idea they are worth that much. I had a look on you tube with intention of putting a link for any potential buyer... That was fatal as now I want to embellish everything and anything... I've decided that I'm not selling that machine after all , no way... :-) There's loads of videos on You Tube if you aren't sure of what an embellisher is/does. It is the size of a sewing machine and I've lifted the image off good old tinterweb for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds interesting & although I sew a lot, I've never seen or heard of these. Look forward to seeing what you come up with on some crafty projects. Take care & hugs.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to playing with it again. I'd forgotten how much fun it is.
DeleteThat's the trouble with clearing stuff out - you find all the goodies!
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what I thought.
DeleteAt least you've been motivated to use it again - I'd take that as a win!
ReplyDeleteHope you're getting more sleep now.
It takes me a while to drop up but then I sleep like a log.
DeleteAh, what a great machine Cherie. I have never heard of one but then it occurred to me, my youngest daughters 'sewing machine" is actually a type of embellisher. It has three needles and originally came with felty, pre-cut bits to make bags with. I look forward to seeing what you do with it :) x
ReplyDeleteI've banned myself from bringing it downstairs until I get the bedroom sorted.
Delete