Last night, Tony and I had our annual Christmas night out over in Stockton. Now Christmas can begin in full festive spirit. I have tried to find a you tube video of the group but nothing captures the atmosphere and party spirit of the whole event so you will have to use your imagination. It was full on twinkling light necklaces (of course I have one), Santa hats were everywhere and sequinned tops were dazzling. One man had even worn a tinsel Christmas tree outfit complete with lights. It looked great fun but I bet he was hot . When Tony gets up much later this morning we are going out for brunch to our favourite little place to eat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYkoV_cua0E
What fun! I'm glad you had such a good time. Enjoy the brunch.
ReplyDeletexx
It sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you were able to get out together. Look at how far you have come with your hip!
ReplyDelete