| A nice selection of goodies and the obligatory Christmas socks |
Along the lanes I'd love to wend, near Artist's Mews, on Writer's Bend. Where fragrant flowers of every hue sparkle in the morning dew. I wish I lived in Carver's Valley, Quilter's Creek or Cross Stitch Alley. Just think of all the things I'd make, if I lived by Crafters Lake.......... If gardening is more your thing you might prefer my gardening blog... https://backgardenveggieplot.blogspot.com/
Monday, 23 December 2019
Tony's Christmas Eve box
It's that time of year when I put a few little treats into his lordships Christmas Eve box. He has a very sweet tooth so is going to be a happy bunny when he opens it tomorrow night... Crikey, I said tomorrow night. Hard to believe that Christmas is almost here again. This afternoon I made half a dozen scotch eggs with some lovely little quail eggs I bought last weekend. I want to give a couple of them to my friend Kath for her tea tomorrow They will be lovely cold with salad or warmed up in the oven with some oven chips. I will throw ours in the oven with some savoury potato wedges and that's tea sorted for tonight

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, what a sweet gift. I love the personalized wooden box.
ReplyDeleteWHat a lovely box and one I guess you use year upon year so it is saturated in tradition and happy memories.
ReplyDeleteTony is a lucky chap!
xx