Tuesday, 24 December 2019

My totally tasteful Christmas hat



Told you it is tasteful....  :-)  It brought many a smile and comment from people passing me yesterday while I was out walking.  I also wore it to the pub last night and raised quite a few smiles... Beats being a miserable so and so.

I do hope you are all enjoying the festive season, irrespective of whether you are celebrating Christmas or one of the many wonderful things people celebrate at this time of year. Tony is working until lunch time today and then it is full on Christmas here in Kemp Castle. I have a week of indulgent celebrations then the new get fitter and slimmer me will start.
I have a gorgeous diary that I plan to keep on the coffee table. In it I am planning on recording which plants are flowering at any given time of the year. It will be interesting to see how the garden  changes throughout the coming year. I will pop back later and read all your blogs. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve my blogging friends.

14 comments:

  1. Delightful, my dear! Making people smile is wonderful. A smile given and returned makes the world a better place.
    Have a lovely day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Joy. Have a lovely Christmas. x

      Delete
  2. Ha! Utterly brilliant! Wishing you and Tony a fantastic Xmas - I know you'll have fun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Even old Bah Humbug [me] has donned her Chrimble jumper today! Happy Christmas.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very trim to me. I love your hat and your Christmasy home. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephenie. Have a wonderful Christmas. x

      Delete
  5. Awesome Cherie :)
    Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. Hope you are having a lovely Christmas

      Delete
  7. It's a fabulous hat and I'm glad it gave people some smiles :-D
    Have a fabulous time and I wish you health and happiness for 2020.
    Happy Hannukah to me :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Hannukah. I hope you are having a wonderful time x

      Delete