This evening, Tony and I are going out for a Christmas meal with my friend Jayne and her partner Paul. They are great company and we are both looking forward to it. I have just taken up the hem on my new trousers... bought to accommodate my rapidly expanding rear end. I have been blaming the medication which I was warned would make me feel very hungry all the time... it has... I eat... Nuff said. :-(
I did promise a photo of the Christmas bedroom. Unfortunately I can't take any good ones as the sun streams through the window so these will have to make do. My white tree looks absolutely beautiful and since taking the photos we have added some tinsel to the windowsill and headboard... Who doesn't love a tinsellified headboard :-)
 |
The chair doesn't usually live there
|
 |
| I also have a red and white set to put on next week... just cos I can |
 |
| Loving my tinsel tiebacks |
Beautiful pics.
ReplyDeleteOh, it's so cute! Thanks for sharing. I am hungrier this time of year, too.
ReplyDeleteLovely. Really lovely. I hope you have festive dreams.
ReplyDeletexx
What a gorgeous duvet set.
ReplyDeleteI have mine on now too.
Hugs-x-
What a cheerful sight! I don't know how you store all these Christmas things!
ReplyDeletePlease show us the red and white set next week too!
Aren't you sick to death of my Christmas obsession yet?
Deletewow - love the duvet cover. Emmax
ReplyDelete