Tony and I spent the day in Northallerton yesterday. The market there is rather nice and although it was busy it wasn't too hectic. While we were there we found a nice big red clock which I plan to turn into a Christmas clock either today or tomorrow.
Last night's meal over at Tocketts Mill was really nice. The food and the service there is lovely and Jayne and Paul were great company... they always are.
This morning I was up with the larks as usual and went for my early walk while Tony had a sleep in. After a quick cup of tea and a demonstration on how to use an overlocker at my friend's I am ready to start the day properly. We have the kids coming for Christmas dinner today. It was originally just going to be Sunday lunch but has turned into full blown Christmas dinner. It will be turkey salad for tea tomorrow and Tony will be eating turkey sandwiches all week.
It sounds like a great day. Have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeletexx
Your bedding pic yesterday did make me laugh! Whatever makes you happy! I look forward to seeing what you do with the clock. Enjoy your Christmas dinner. xx
ReplyDeleteOh yum! I love a delicious turkey dinner. My mom and I used to make it together. The leftovers are the best.
ReplyDelete