I am off to work soon and hoping that the weather isn't affecting the trains. The ticket is booked so I will be blimmin annoyed if they cancel the train. Not taking any chances though, I am heading out for an earlier one than I need just in case I have to catch a bus which takes heckuva lot longer.
I did promise some more festive photo's... :-) The clock looks so much nicer than the photo implies. We didn't glue the tinsel on as we can change the colour if we prefer. The tiny snowmen came from a set of mini pegs. Total cost of the decorated clock..... about £5
 |
| Well you gotta keep those festive drinks warm |
 |
| My new kitchen steps have been temporarily repurposed |
Is there anything which isn't Christmasified in your house?! It must all make you smile every day, Cherie. Hope you get/got to work without too much trouble.
ReplyDeleteHope all went well on the train journey! I was listening to Radio Suffolk the other day and they were talking about all the disruptions they are having. It must be horrible if you're relying on them to get somewhere.
ReplyDeleteLove the Christmas-y photos. I must admit that I haven't got far yet and time is running out!
You did a great job on the clock! Plus it didn't take much time to do ( groan!).
ReplyDelete