Friday, 27 December 2019

oops... I fell over and a link to Meg's recipe

I was out walking with my friend earlier this morning and my knee gave out under me... I am now sporting two lovely grazed knees. It shook me up quite badly (and I felt a complete fool). I'm absolutely fine but my friend was really concerned and brought me home in her car.

I did try to put a link to Meg's blog when I posted this morning but my internet kept dropping off. The salad looks gorgeous


http://ahopefulnature.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Oh, no. I'm so glad you had someone with you. Please take it easy and rest.
    Thank you for the link. I agree, it looks gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cherie....that made me go all wibbly....the thought of you falling over with your hip not yet fully right. I'm glad you weren't alone when it happened.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Sheila. I felt a complete fool. My poor friend was as shocked as I was

      Delete
  3. I am glad it wasn't too nasty a fall, Cherie. I have a dodgy knee that can "lock up" on me and it's never a nice thing to be hobbling about anywhere. Take care when you are out walking next.

    I hope you enjoy the rice salad when you make it. It is very healthy and full of nutrition and filling too. MegXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that knee worries me. Thank God your friend was with you. It's always nerve wracking to fall when you have replaced hip(s). I'm glad that you weren't too badly hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephenie. I was more shaken up than hurt but the knee is becoming a real nuisance

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself too badly when you fell. Glad your friend was with you at the time. Take care.

    ReplyDelete