Tony and I met up with Alexander, Beckah and Beckah's parents for lunch today. We hadn't met James or Christine before but they seem really nice. After lunch we all had a bit of a browse in the garden centre before saying our goodbyes. Tony bought me a beautiful houseplant while we were in the garden centre and I'll share a photo tomorrow.
Next, Tony and I went out for a bit of a drive over the Yorkshire moors. Blimey there was a lot of very thick rolling mist up on the tops. We saw a sign for a farm shop and decided to stop off for a quick look. To my surprise there was a little hair salon next to the farm shop so I popped my head around the door and asked if they could do a quick trim... Fifteen minutes later I left with a nice tidy hair cut at a very reasonable £11.99. That will see me through to the middle of February and I will certainly go back. I might even treat myself to a proper cut and blow and Tony can take a book to read.
Just read about your tumble, hope you're okay and not too shaken up.
ReplyDeleteThat was a good price for a haircut. I gave myself a trim this morning! x
How lovely - I always feel so much better after a hair-do! Nice to find somewhere good.
ReplyDeletexx
That's great! What an excellent price.
ReplyDelete