Monday, 16 December 2019

New to me jacket

I am chuffed to bits to say that I won the jacket that I was watching on ebay. Now I have a smart warm coat and a nice smart jacket to see me through the winter.  I do love a good bargain and the little jacket cost me £2.99.  I will give them to a charity shop as soon as I am a bit lot slimmer next year. I keep thinking that I might be able to start coming off the nerve blocker. Then I get a really bad couple of days and realise that it isn't going to happen for the foreseeable future. The surgeon did warn me that I would be thoroughly fed up of it all by the time it has healed.... he was right. I am sick to death of limping about.

 .. My ebay bargain £2.99 jacket....M and S wool blend.

6 comments:

  1. Wow - you've done really well with that. It's lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on a roll! Now's the best time to find eBay bargains, everyone is out Xmas shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we please see a pic of you all dressed up in that? You are going to get a lot of wear out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great buy. I buy almost all my clothing second hand because I seem to have changed sizes every year. I do hope your leg continues to heal and you can eventually stop the medication. No wonder you are tired of it - it's been a long haul for you.

    ReplyDelete