I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas so far. The kids came over for Christmas dinner and stayed all afternoon. They brought us some lovely presents and a voucher for our favourite farm shop... That will get spent in January. It was nice that they didn't have to rush off mid afternoon and eat another Christmas dinner... Beckah's mum is a Jehova's witness and doesn't celebrate Christmas. Tony and the kids curled up and had a bit of a snooze after dinner while I read my new book.
Tony is off to the footie match tomorrow and my friend is coming over for the afternoon. Roast beef sandwiches are on the menu and then on Friday I plan to use up the rest of the beef in a rich gravy. I completely forgot to cook the pigs in blankets today so they will be cooked on Friday to have with the last of the roast beef.
Sounds like fun. Too bad about the pigs in a blanket, but at least they won't go to waste...
ReplyDeleteThere's always something, isn't there? You will enjoy them very much on Friday, I am sure.
ReplyDeleteHappy Boxing Day
xx
Happy Christmas. Sounds like a lovely day!
ReplyDelete