Sunday, 29 December 2019

Married to a feeder

Yesterday I had planned my meals very carefully ... then Tony offered me supper.. I wasn't hungry and said no thanks... He brought me a cheese sandwich which he had made with the gorgeous cheese and onion bread that we bought at the farm shop. One waft of the gorgeous bread and I was hooked into eating something I didn't want or need.  I really must work on the willpower. Himself has been warned that I will start going to bed very early to avoid eating if he doesn't stop bringing me extra food.  I will be starting my new weight loss regime on the 1st of January and need all the encouragement I can get. I don't need someone offering me lovely tasty food outside of my eating window.

I am heading out for my morning walk soon.  Hopefully my dodgy leg will behave itself and keep me upright. I have considered putting the leg brace back on while my leg is feeling weak. I will see how I get on today. I have plans to start my Luna lapin when I get back from my walk. The gorgeous pale grey felt arrived yesterday and I am itching to make a start.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm - cheese and onion bread sounds gorgeous!

    I hope the leg bears up today. That sounds a nasty fall. Take care.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely gorgeous but I should have covered it in cling film and put in the fridge to eat today. I'm working on the will power.

      Delete
  2. Yum - that cheese and onion bread sounds really good. I must admit that I love a good bread. Take care of the leg! Sounds like the brace might be a good thing while it's acting up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie, That would be hard to resist the cheese bread. I hope your leg muscles get stronger. I used to use my walker when I felt nervous walking out in public. I still have it in the closet, just in case...

    ReplyDelete