Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 14 May 2015

Quite creative lately

I have been quite creative these past few days. I made a little beaded koi carp and I made some paper beads from the label on the Balti sauce jar.  This afternoon I had my hair cut but not before I made myself a pair of Shaun the Sheep earrings.... to match my Shaun the Sheep bag. A week or two ago I did of course make poodle earrings to match my poodle bag and I plan to make some pony earrings to match my pony bag and some lamb earrings to match my lamb bag.... you think I am joking?   I am most definitely not





4 comments:

  1. Brilliant makes Cherie, you have been so creative. Woukd love to see your matching bags xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take some photos and show you

      Delete
  2. these are so fun cherie! the lamb earrings are just so whimsical and cute!! =)
    i hope tony feels better soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he is on the mend now. xxx

      Delete