Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Good morning..... yawn.....

This waking early is getting ridiculous.  I have been up since five.  I think it isn't helped by my aching back as I can't move without the agonising pains shooting down through my hip and leg. All this digging that we did the past few weeks has really caused me problems and I will be glad when the pain starts to clear.  I am very clearly not as young as I used to be.  We are off to Liverpool today to watch Lord of the dance and I am really looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. i can empathize to much digging is bad for the soul , due to my lack of useful helpers im doing no dig yet again this year , but i managed to cripple myself hauling ground cover sheeting about and hacking down trees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well nature doesn't dig and things seem to grow perfectly well. Maybe I should try the no dig method

      Delete