Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

What to do today?

I have this daft little notion to beadweave a gorgeous belt. I love belts and they keep you lovely and warm around the middle if you wear them with a long jumper. You may recall a few years ago that i used my die cutting machine to create a gorgeous floral belt using up some of my plastic bottles to cut the flowers from.  Long ago when I was a mere slip of a girl my sister and I used to wear flying suits with gorgeous belts  (I said it was a long time ago)  If I tried to wear a flying suit now I would just look like a mechanic so I hope that the fashion never comes back. Anyway instead of a beautiful belt I shall put my bead stash away and think of something else to do with them. I could stock a small shop with beads but I don't in truth wear much jewellery unless I made it from plastic bottles and bits of tins  (classy or what)?  I have stitched  beaded pictures and pen blanks and made enough crystal dangly things to hang in every window of a multistory block of flats. I shall have to have a good long think about what to make next as I am feeling a bit restless today.  All that housework this morning has knocked me off kilter and I shall need a week worth of crafting to recover.  Both bathrooms are squeaky clean,  the lines are full of laundry and the kitchen would dazzle you if you forgot your sunglasses.  I am about to throw the hoover around the floors and then a nice cup of tea beckons.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for visting my blog!!! I love your creations , new follower here :)
    Marisa from http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhmmmmmmm I remember flying suits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete