Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 26 February 2015

To bleach or not to bleach... that is the question

Well I am afraid the answer in  Kemp Castle is bring on the bleach.  Why you might ask yourself would I want to do that?  (or then again you might not)   Well fellow crafters and junk hoarders (you know who you are ... ahem.....********    my lips remain firmly sealed ;-)......)  That nasty stuff comes in such vibrantly coloured bottles.  My lovely neighbour Joan has brought me some really pretty ones lately.  I have enough purple ones to make a gorgeous jewellery set but what do you think of these.  This is a combination of bleach, shampoo and aloe vera drink (how can you drink that stuff) bottles.


5 comments:

  1. I love this, it's so pretty and all made from humble plastic bottles. Sheer genius xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not genius Laine.. sheer lunacy ;-) but thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i sooo understand junk hoarders ! when we see something, it's not a bleach bottle, it's creative potential! (and excuse for a messy home)
    happy spring cherie!! =) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so where is the hidden camera? How did you know I added to the 'own post code, can be seen from outer space' stash yesterday? Quite like the vibrant pink Vanish bottles myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA ha might have known you didn't want the contents of the bottles lol ;-)
    Fab makes :-)

    ReplyDelete