Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 27 February 2015

Upcycled box and some shells

A couple of days ago I found an amazing you tube video.  The lady creates the loveliest things so go and find 'patioelf' and have a really good browse through her videos.  Anyway, to cut a long story short. After seeing what Patti can do with a few bits of paper napkin I had a little play myself. The box is a work in progress as I have decoupaged some napkins onto that nasty foamy  kind of fabric that you get in parcels. It isn't quite funky foam and it isn't quite polystyrene.  Whatever it is it will add some dimension to my projects when I get around to running it through my Bigshot with a few dies.    The box is from my bathroom cupboard and the shells are a couple I got when I bought some fresh scallops a few years ago... I actually bought the scallops cos I wanted the shells..... I am planning to fill them with bath pearls and put them on the bathroom windowsill.  The box no longer needs to hide in a cupboard too




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects and up cycling too, love it. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW these are fab. Love the shells :-)

    ReplyDelete