Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 16 January 2015

Shawl pins


For ages and ages I have wanted to make a shawl pin.  I go through patches of knitting scarves and shawls so have quite a few in my collection but only one shawl pin. Well today I have spent most of the day making shawl pins with matching earrings.  I also made a couple of pendants with matching earrings and a few buttons.  Then I set to and embellished some of my crochet hooks.  I left a small space on the hook so that I can still see what size it is as I have no idea where the set of letter punches is hiding.





9 comments:

  1. What a great idea - can colour co-ordinate with my clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea, just hopping by. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherie your shawl pins are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous pins....love the colours....x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, lovely colours in the shawl pins x

    ReplyDelete