Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Flowers and chocolates

Just look at what I received yesterday.  One of the members of the lovely group from my local library called in with them. I am already eyeballing the chocolate box as it is the most gorgeous colour and will make a lovely jewellery box for special bits and pieces.  I have some soft white fleece and I could make a padded liner to pin brooches to.    I will need to look on You Tube to learn how to arrange the tulips artistically as I am a rubbish flower arranger.  I just popped these straight into a jug of water yesterday  but will spend a little while today arranging them properly



1 comment:

  1. How kind of them. Had to lol at you eyeballing the chocolate box - most people would be eyeballing the choccies ha ha :-)

    ReplyDelete