Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 4 October 2014

Facebook

Well I have deactivated my facebook account at last.  I have spent far too many hours looking at quotes and gossip and realised that I waste at least two hours every day that I used to spend crafting.   It is oddly liberating though I shall miss chatting every day with a few people. Now that I have returned to the real world it is amazing how much more I can do in a day.  For instance..... this morning I got up and have mixed up a batch of bread dough (by hand) That is time I would have spent nattering and browsing facebook. Tony will wake up to the smell of fresh baked bread in about an hour,  I can also spend more time on some of my favourite craft sites.... you know the ones I mean... the ones that have gone quiet since everyone discovered facebook.  We used to love to make and share but now we are all too busy reading quotes and inane bits of chat on FB... Well not any more... I am a reformed crafter. 

3 comments:

  1. facebook...i play 2 games and spy on the family ..lol i only started blogging so i could talk to myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm fresh baked bread - yummy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes fresh baked bread is much better than inane things on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete