Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Beautiful tumbled seaglass

I did say that I would show you how my seaglass looks after it has been in the tumbler. I only put it into the tumbler yesterday morning and already it has changed completely.  I am not planning to tumble these particular pieces any more as I love the effect as they now are.  I have put some more pieces from my seaglass collection into the tumbler and will add them to my collection once they are tumbled. I would love to know what kind of bottle the opal piece came from.  The photo doesn't do it justice but it is gorgeous and i plan to make it in to a wire wrapped necklace.  I don't want to try drilling it in case I break it.  I put a milk bottle lid in the top picture to give you an idea of size



1 comment:

  1. These will make a lovely piece of jewellery :-)

    ReplyDelete