Wednesday, 26 August 2026

We've booked another trip away

 Now that Tony and I are retired we plan to visit a different town in Britain every month . A couple of weeks ago I booked a trip to Leamington Spa. I'm a complete pillock as I only booked one night and we wanted to stay two. I've just added another day to our trip but it's in a different hotel not too far from where we'd like to visit. We're really looking forward to visiting the area and trying out the local eateries.  Does anyone know of a good Thai restaurant in or close to Leamington Spa.

Harvests are coming thick and fast at the moment and I've just cooked a huge pan of cologne sauce. My intention is to leave it develop some flavour overnight. Tomorrow I'll turn it into a few different pasta dishes.  My garden is looking very lush at the moment but I can already see tgat the season us changing 


If you'd like to watch my YouTube channel you only have to click on the bottom right hand corner of this video to watch on YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment