Along the lanes I'd love to wend, near Artist's Mews, on Writer's Bend. Where fragrant flowers of every hue sparkle in the morning
dew. I wish I lived in Carver's Valley, Quilter's Creek or Cross
Stitch Alley. Just think of all
the things I'd make, if I lived by Crafters Lake..........
If gardening is more your thing you might prefer my gardening blog... https://backgardenveggieplot.blogspot.com/
Yesterday Tony was stung by a wasp and has had a nasty reaction to it. His arm is treble the size and he's been prescribed penicillin by the local pharmacist. All I'll say is 'poor little brave soldier'. ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐คฃ nuff said..
Sympathy today for Tony. I remember having an insect bite several years ago on my leg that came up like a balloon, very itchy and sore too. Hope the penicillin kicks in quickly..
I bet that really hurt. Years ago whenever I got stung, my Nan used to slap the blue bag on it. It always worked, but it was followed by a dose of Milk of Magnesia - ugh! Xx
Oh no, poor guy! I know it really hurts a lot. I remember as a kid, the adults would get out their cigarettes and put the tobacco in with some water and put it on the sting. Did it do any good? It didn't feel like it!
Sympathy today for Tony. I remember having an insect bite several years ago on my leg that came up like a balloon, very itchy and sore too. Hope the penicillin kicks in quickly..
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping that it's much better this morning.
DeleteOuch! That's got to hurt. I hope it eases soon. X
ReplyDeletePoor love always reacts badly to stings and bites.
DeleteI react badly to wasp stings so I feel his pain.
ReplyDeleteIt's the reason we couldn't move to Scotland. He'd be eaten alive by midges.
DeleteI bet that really hurt. Years ago whenever I got stung, my Nan used to slap the blue bag on it. It always worked, but it was followed by a dose of Milk of Magnesia - ugh! Xx
ReplyDeleteThe swelling was quite alarming rather than painful. Thankfully it's eased off a bit.
DeleteOh no, poor guy! I know it really hurts a lot. I remember as a kid, the adults would get out their cigarettes and put the tobacco in with some water and put it on the sting. Did it do any good? It didn't feel like it!
ReplyDeleteThankfully the penicillin has worked and he's looking a lot better.
DeleteI hope that he feels better soon. Was it a wasp or a could it have been something like a hornet or horsefly as they are vicious.
ReplyDelete