Tony and I are planning some big changes in the back garden. This is completely my fault as I'd ordered a beautiful garden arch with the intention of putting it on the drive. I measured wrong. I could of course just send it back but I'd set my heart on growing a jasmine covered arch. We've decided to change things around in the garden at the end of summer and use the arch in the back garden instead. It's funny how this blog was always about crafting but has become a gardening blog these days. I did set up a separate gardening blog but kept forgetting to update it. Maybe one day I'll return to crafting but for the foreseeable future I'm happiest when I am in the garden. And who wouldn't be when I can wander down the garden and pick beautiful squash, potatoes and cucumbers for weeks on end


Oh my goodness, those potatoes! 🥔 🥔 🥔 I miss many things about England. Your potatoes are the best! The ones that are home grown are heavenly.
ReplyDeleteThey have the most amazing flavour
DeleteI have found the same happen here too. I used to craft a lot but it seems an age since I did anything of that nature. Even the crochet and cross stitch seem to hav taken a back seat for now. I'm looking forward to hearing about your new plans for the back garden. I have my hubby on some new projects for our garden too. They will involve some new plants when he has finished. Enjoy the rest of your week, Cherie.
ReplyDelete