Tony and I are celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary today. We can't believe that it's 21 years since we got married. We're off out for a Thai meal tonight. The restaurant comes highly recommended by friends and we are looking forward to trying it. We're staying the night in a hotel and will have a wander along the promenade to work off the carbs. I'm definitely not missing out on rice today. I could eat it with every meal. Unfortunately a low carb diet isn't great for a rice lover π π’ π
Happy anniversary both! I love brown rice but don't eat it very often, too carby as you say. Isn't it a bugger that it's always the things we shouldn't eat that we like the most π. Have e lovely evening xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Sooze
DeleteHappy anniversary and congratulations! I hope that you have an amazing meal!
ReplyDeleteThank you. The food was fabulous.
DeleteHappy Anniversary. Enjoy your night out.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sam. We're having a lovely time.
DeleteHappy Anniversary! Have a wonderful evening. Xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Jules, it's been perfect.
Delete