It's been a gloriously bright and sunny day but oh so very cold today. We had a run up to Bowburn to take a look at the potential new carving club premises this morning... They look fab and we'd be very happy to go there. This afternoon while I was at whist Tony has planted the new hedge. It already looks great and it doesn't even have a single leaf on at the moment. Hopefully it will really take off as the weather gets warmer. We'll be surrounded by a hedge that looks like sunshine in a few years.
What do you think of my tasteful and classy screaming neon lime green jumper.. :-) I bought it very cheaply on ebay and wore it to whist this afternoon. It brought a smile to everyone's face and the comments about needing sunglasses came thick and fast.
It's probably even more screaming neon lime than is showing up on your computer... did you need sunglasses :-)
Yup, definitely. Very cheering though!
ReplyDeletexx
:-)
DeleteWow, nobody would miss you in that would they?!
ReplyDeleteI sincerely hope not.
DeleteThat is a bright sweater. You could maybe drive a car at night by it. Texture looks snuggly.
ReplyDeleteIt can be seen from outer space.
DeleteBest not commit a crime wearing it!!! Arilx
ReplyDeleteSpoilsport.. :-)
DeleteGood to find somewhere for your carving club meets & I've a green jumper that I knitted in a similar colour to what is on my screen, so yours must be way more "neon" than mine as I'm sure its not that bright.(giggle). Have a great weekend, take care & hugs.
ReplyDeleteBelieve me it's neon green. Have a lovely weekend Susan. x
DeleteWho needs Hi-Viz with a jumper like that? You'll be safe in that on your early morning walks! xxx
ReplyDeleteI bet it makes the eyeballs bleed of passers by :-)
DeleteIt won't get lost easily! It looks fantastically cosy and warm which is just what you want. I think people will start to recognise you by the sweater!
ReplyDeleteThey'll see me coming a mile off.
DeleteOn the plus side - it's bright and cheery and made people smile (me included) and you won't get lost in a crowd!
ReplyDelete