Well not immediately we've booked to go next month and I'll tell you all about it of course. Today I'm being a domestic goddess... :-) I've currently got a turkey casserole and a turkey curry cooking. The curry is for tea and the casserole is for lunch tomorrow. The washing machine is currently spinning out and the fire has been lit to warm the house through. It's blimmin miserable out but it's looking promising. If it fairs up I'll go for a walk and if not then I think it's an afternoon for curling up on the sofa with a good book. I'm nearly at 900,000 views on my little blog and hope to hit one million before the end of the year. It seems so long ago that I got excited when one or two people discovered my blog and started to read. Where has all that time gone?
Ooh, Torquay (nice harbour there with lots of boats) - car camping? Well done on the page views.....I never think to look at mine, but I doubt it's anywhere near yours.
ReplyDeleteBus trip and hotel...Looking forward to not having to cook.
DeleteIt's pretty miserable. Congratulations on the blog numbers. I hope that my writing blog follows in the same direction. It's bumping along at maybe one or two a day. I hope you have an amazing afternoon no matter what.
ReplyDeleteIt's taken many years to get this far. x
DeleteI was only talking about Torquay yesterday & the beautiful quilt shop/cafe there, but alas, not the same one as you, but here in Victoria on the coast. Hope your trip goes well. Wow, that many views.........wonderful. Take care & hugs.
ReplyDeleteMy eyes lit up when I read quilt shop... only to have my hopes dashed. I shall explore Torquay and see what we can find.
DeleteI hope your halo is shining brightly - it ought to be. xx
ReplyDeletePositively gleaming :-)
DeleteI love Torquay. Mum and I went there on one of our holidays. Lots of photo opportunities too lol. It's always nice to have something to look forward to!
ReplyDeleteTorquay is on my bucket list.
DeleteWe are thinking about a trip away. Your trip sounds wonderful.
ReplyDelete