Friday, 4 February 2022

I won first prize today.

 What a difference in the temperature today, it's blimmin nithering and most definitely wasn't a day for gardening. I've had another good chuck out in the craft room and will do some more next week if it's too cold to be outdoors. I won first prize at whist so came home with a container of gorgeous smelling hand wash... Ooooh aren't we the high rollers  ;-) We've had Chinese takeaway for tea tonight and very nice it was too.  Not low carb but it's the start of the weekend and we're allowed a treat . It's nearly two and a half years since we last had a Chinese takeaway.  I know this because we discovered that our favourite one (actually the only one we use)  changed hands in 2019 and we knew nothing about it.  We can hardly believe that it's been so long since we had one. 

7 comments:

  1. Well played! I am sure that the handwash will smell the sweeter for the victory. Deeply envious of Chinese takeaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get the pump thingy to pump. I may have to decant it into a different container.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We all say that .. Every prize is a prize... even the booby for lowest score

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!
    I bet the takeaway was absolutely delicious!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was. And it was such a treat too. Even rarer a treat than we had realised.

      Delete
  4. Well done Cherie. A well deserved takeout :)

    ReplyDelete