A fortnight ago the plastic wing mirror cover disappeared from the car. Tony thinks it must have blown off when he was on the way to work. Like a good little wifey I went online and ordered another assuming Tony would pick up some paint for it... That was a fortnight ago. The plastic cover is still sitting in the garage unpainted. The plastic bag that himself had wrapped around the mirror is in shreds and if he doesn't get the blimmin thing painted and back on then I've wasted £20. I've even offered to have a look online to find some matching paint but he reckons he's going to call into Halfords and buy some... Not sure which century he will do that mind. And while I'm having a moan I asked him to cut a wood panel in half the other week. It's still sitting on the grass. Now yes, I can do it myself but I'm trying to include him in the garden as he does like to tell everyone that WE grow all our own veg. He's never sown a seed or taken a cutting in the twenty years we've been together and he's never planted out a single veg seedling although to hear him talk you'd think he was Alan Titchmarsh or Monty Don. He only planted the hedge because I practically ordered him to after reminding him that it was me that planted most of the previous hedge when I was wearing the full leg brace. His original suggestion was that WE plant it on Wednesday after the forecast bad weather has passed over. I wouldn't mind but he does such a good job when he eventually gets around to doing something. People think I am really bossy but in truth if I wasn't reminding him of what needs doing then nothing would get done and I get pretty fed up of doing everything myself..... moan over.... for now :-(
Moan away.....makes a change from me doing it about my husband! I have to stick a rocket up his arse to get him to get up off the sofa and do something, so I do have empathy with you. Especially about the making out he does stuff when it's actually me who does it bit....xx
ReplyDeleteBlimmin men... Useless piece of skin attached to a willy is my friend's description of men. I'm sure she's not wrong.
DeleteOMG Cherie that made me laugh out loud....husband asked what I was laughing at, I told him and even he laughed!
DeleteI'd be fed up too, to be honest!! It must be so frustrating.
ReplyDeletexx
Infuriating...grrrrrr.
DeleteI know the feeling of pushing wet string uphill. Sending all good vibes
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm needing those good vibes today
DeleteAre out husband's in their own blog world thinking of things together to procrastinate? I have my own issues, but everything my husband starts, never quite gets complete.
ReplyDeleteI only wish Tony would actually start. I'm more than happy to finish it.
DeleteOh yes, all men are still little boys at heart, waiting to be nagged by their mothers! xxx
ReplyDeleteI hate nagging and would far rather do it myself.. Having said that I can nag for Britain if I set my mind to it :-)
DeleteOh dear! He is male.......With mine, as long as it is car related or woodworking it gets done, but he doesn't cook and I do a lot of the garden, or used to, but he helps there now a bit because of my back problems. I must be one lucky duck.(giggle). Take care & big hugs from down under.
ReplyDeleteHang on to that man of yours. I think he's clearly a very rare breed.
DeleteHa Ha Ha,soo funny.I find that if I just start "the Job" he can't wait to take over from me.Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteI feel for you. I end up feeling as though all I'm doing is moaning about something. I try to phrase things in a way that doesn't sound like nagging, but sometimes...grrr
ReplyDelete