Quite some time ago I asked Tony to cut a wood panel down to size for me as I want to make a big cold frame. This morning I've given up waiting and done it myself. If it wasn't so windy I'd have the cold frame made but don't want sheets of polycarb flying around my garden. Yesterday I trimmed the tops off the new hedge though it broke my heart to do that. It will create a much thicker bushier hedge in time but cutting healthy growth off the hedge when we want it to grow tall as quickly as possible was hard. I stuck the biggest pieces into the ground as a lot of it will take root and provide me with some more plants to pot upfor the plant stall I hope to have later in Spring or early summer. It's really cold and windy out today so I think I might watch a film on netflix this afternoon. I've done enough housework for one day.
A film sounds like a good idea, we intend to do the same.
ReplyDeleteIt was such a lovely afternoon that I spent it working in the garden. Gotta make the most of weather when you can. x
DeleteTony's lucky to have you, Cherie. I hope he realises that :-)
ReplyDeleteI did tell him you said that... He agreed.. :-)
DeleteWise man lol
DeleteI think a film is the right way to go in this weather. Good luck with the cuttings.
ReplyDeleteI think it will be wall to wall films this weekend by the look of the weather
DeleteWell done you. Hope we get to see this cold frame soon. we've spent some of the cooler mornings in the garden, but the heat of the afternoon sees us pursuing our hobbies indoors, me sewing & him woodworking or fiddling with cars/bikes, though "I" really should do a blog post soon, but still struggling with our strange world of today. Take care & hugs.
ReplyDeleteAs soon as it's made I'll share a photo.x
DeleteSounds like a good way to spend the afternoon.
ReplyDeleteWell done. If you want something done well . . . as the saying goes. xx
ReplyDeleteHey dear! Loved your post and allready followed your blog, i want invite you to visit and follow my blog back <3
ReplyDeletewww.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com
Good on you, you're a handy, practical lass! x
ReplyDeleteGotta be.. :-)
Delete