Tuesday, 8 February 2022

Can't sleep

I made the mistake of sleeping with Tony tonight and although I did drop off to sleep his blimmin snoring quickly woke me up. I tried sleeping in the spare room but just can't drop off so I've come downstairs and had a cup of hot chocolate in the hope that I can get some sleep when I eventually go back to bed. It's nearly 2am and I have to be up and out by 7.30 for my morning walk. I don't feel the slightest bit tired but I bet I have to drag myself out of bed in the morning. 

4 comments:

  1. Ack! I hate it when that happens. I woke up at 3am this morning and finally got back to sleep about 5.15 only to have the alarm go off at 6.30. I was tempted to go back to sleep but had to get up so I could walk before picking up MIL. I hope you manage some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How annoying. Hope you managed to get back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sympathies. Wakey spells in the night are so very annoying!
    xx

    ReplyDelete