Tuesday, 11 January 2022

Yayyyyy it's a negative.

 Blimey it's almost like taking a pregnancy test and dreading a positive result.. Thank goodness there was only one line this morning. I'll test myself again tomorrow and hopefully it will be another negative so I will be able to get my life back to normal.  Tony has asked his boss to provide him with tests and they are now on order.  I can honestly say that I have had far worse colds but I do understand that many more people can be very poorly. My local authority has the highest infection rates in England so I count myself lucky that I had my jabs and wasn't badly affected. 

I've had a morning of moving plants around and freeing up the spare bed. Tomorrow I plan to go through the spare room like a dose of salts and make it look habitable. At the moment it looks like an  explosion in a fabric and craft shop. I really need to make use of all the sock yarn that I bought when sock knitting was my passion. I have some gorgeous yarns and they will eventually make beautiful and unique socks... eventually. Hope you are all keeping safe and well. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that is excellent news. Three cheers!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness it's okay. I had covid, we think, right at the start, March 2020, before tests were available and there were no vaccinations. I was pretty poorly - we all were. I think vaccination makes all the difference. I hope you find wonderful surprises in your craft room. Finding projects and things I had forgotten always cheers me up. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think I may have had it right at the beginning too... I'm clearly a weakling :-)

      Delete
  3. Great news and good luck cleaning up the "craft" room. I invariably get side tracked, but have managed just recently to restore some order to mine. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a load of utter junk to get rid of before I can really tackle the good stuff. x

      Delete
  4. Yay!! Great news. Normality beckons. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news! I think some of that might be because you have had your jabs but you never know! I think the thing with it is that it does affect people different. It's been about a year since Mum, sister and BIL got it. Mum had it the worse, ending up in hospital and with long Covid, Sister was quite poorly for a couple of weeks and BIL had absolutely no symptoms at all. This was before the vaccinations. It seems so long ago now. Sigh.
    My craft room is on my list - but I honestly don't even know where to start. I think I just need to get rid of some things.

    ReplyDelete