I'm not feeling great so have spent the morning watching you tube videos. Oh this one did make me laugh
PRANKED! Served her own food in top restaurant 😂 - BBC - YouTube
I'm hoping to get my PCR test result today. I'll be chuffed to bits if it comes back negative. I've read so many articles about false positives with the lateral flows. It will be a shame if it's a definite positive as the ceilidh has been rescheduled for next weekend and my blimmin isolation doesn't finish until just before midnight on that day. I could be fined if I go out before then. I would have been at work next week and obviously can't go while I'm isolating so I'm keeping everything crossed for a negative. Alexander and Beckah took a PCR after hearing about my positive and they've both tested negative.
Beautiful blog. Happy new year ��
ReplyDeleteKeeping fingers crossed for you. btw have you check out the Girl with Dogs channel about the dog groomer. She does some very deadpan commentary.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'll take a look cos I'm really fed up. I'm just so tired and breathless today. Wish it would hurry up and clear up. x
DeleteFingers crossed for you. I hope it comes back negative. Take care and have a good weekend.
DeleteFingers crossed for you here too. Or maybe that should be toes with us being "down under". Take care & hugs.
ReplyDeleteIs it lovely and warm there right now. At least it's starting to get a little lighter each morning here. Soon be spring. xx
DeleteFingers crossed that it all works out for you and I'm sorry you've not been feeling all that great.
ReplyDeletexx
Thanks Joy. I still reckon I've had far worse colds.
DeleteBrilliant! Thoroughly enjoyed the video clip. All the best for negative results! Amanda x
ReplyDelete