I've been asked whether Chitting is necessary and although I don't think it is I had a quick look on you tube. Here's a great video for us all and it's only two minutes long. Worth a look but I am doing some each way as an experiment.
Is Chitting Potatoes Really Worth It? - YouTube
I'll be keeping all my potato posts over on my veggie garden blog from now on. I'm off out for a walk but when I get back I'll do a photo shoot of the potato experiment.
I've never chitted . . . (that sounds rather rude, doesn't it?)!
ReplyDeleteAshamed to say that I smirk every time I say chitted... I'm so juvenile :-)
DeleteI love anything like this - but at a safe distance. I admire anyone who can keep plants alive.
ReplyDeleteI think I could root and grow a lolly stick :-)
DeleteI'll have to check out your gardening blog so I can watch along lol
ReplyDeleteI CHALLENGE YOU TOO :-)
Delete