A few years ago I bought some glass birds. I think they may have been Christmas decorations but that wasn't why I wanted them. I bought them so that I could string them with beads and hang them up as sun catchers. I have quite a few hanging from tiny hooks on my sitting room ceiling and I've just strung another with beads.
Along the lanes I'd love to wend, near Artist's Mews, on Writer's Bend. Where fragrant flowers of every hue sparkle in the morning dew. I wish I lived in Carver's Valley, Quilter's Creek or Cross Stitch Alley. Just think of all the things I'd make, if I lived by Crafters Lake.......... If gardening is more your thing you might prefer my gardening blog... https://backgardenveggieplot.blogspot.com/
Very, very pretty indeed. It is just lovely!
ReplyDeletexx
Thanks Joy. I love glass.
DeleteOh cute and good for you using your isolation time crafting. BTW, how are you? Take care & hugs.
ReplyDeleteHi Susan. I'm absolutely fine other than a bit tired. Hopefully I'm over the hardest part. x
DeleteIt looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteSun against glass is always pretty. Add the colored beads and I can imagine even more so.
ReplyDeleteWe love our kitchen doors with the coloured glass. It's so pretty on a sunny day.
DeleteI love Mid-Century art glass - I'm always buying it from charity shops.
ReplyDeleteThe bird is gorgeous, far too pretty to keep for Xmas. I love your clever remake. xxx
Thanks Vix.. I'm a sucker for coloured or nicely shaped glass bottles. The bird is a sweet little thing. x
DeleteWell done, looks so pretty!
ReplyDelete