This morning I had a second negative test so I am officially released from isolation. Not that I feel like going out anywhere as it's blimmin grey and miserable. There is a hint of promise in the sky though so it may just brighten up as the day progresses. I'm having a bit of a lazy morning and then when the 'clean the house' urge hits me I will go right through. No point doing it if I'm not in the mood as it will take ten times longer. I'm holding off having breakfast as I'm just not hungry. Perhaps around 11am I may well have a salad box (from the garden of course) but if I'm not hungry I'll leave it until lunch time. I really need to get back off the carbs as my sleep is badly affected when I indulge. Tony needs to take the last of the mince pies to work so that I'm not tempted. Four pounds crept on over the festive period and I want to shake it all off again. As soon as I'm out walking every morning it will quickly melt away. I'll pop back later and share my 'craft of the day' as I have an idea floating around in my head.
Good news indeed m'dear, it will be nice for you to be out n about again m'thinks.
ReplyDeleteThanks John. An hour working in the garden has made a huge difference to my mood today
DeleteYAY!!!! SO glad you are so much better and free!
ReplyDeleteFour pounds is not too bad - well done.
xx
Thanks Joy. I can now get back into working it all off.
DeleteGlad that you got the all clear. Perhaps you'll feel better once you have got out and about.
ReplyDeleteThe sun came out and lifted my spirits straight away.
DeleteI'm glad you were given the all clear. That must feel good even if you don't feel like going out, just knowing that you can has to feel good!
ReplyDelete