Monday, 17 January 2022

It's nearly two years

For the first time in almost two years my life will feel a little like it used to do.  This morning I am off to work and I can hardly wait to get there.  It's been almost two years since I set foot into the university and invigilated an exam so it will be lovely catching up with everyone. I would have been there last week if it hadn't been for the positive covid test. Most exams are done online at the moment but there's been a few this past week and a couple this week. I'm working tomorrow too so that will swell my pension fund by a tiny bit. I'm doing really well on the no spend and want to continue it for as long as possible this year. 

4 comments:

  1. That's a change to be sure. I've almost had anxiety attacks the few days I worked in the office. Now we're in a move and build out so have no office until likely April. Maybe this last variant will have faded by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, good for you! Hope the day goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it went well. It's so strange, like we've almost got used to the lock down conditions.

    ReplyDelete