Well the covid instructions are about as clear as mud. I 'think' I will be able to go out if I get two clear negatives on day six and seven BUT.. If you test positive you can't order any more free tests online so how the heck will I know if I am going to have two negatives. Still waiting for my PCR results and still feel as though I have a stinking cold. I'm leaving the pack of tests that we have for Tony as he has to test himself every day before going to work because of my positives.
I've been watching loads of you tube and generally sitting around being bone idle. I'll get the housework done when I feel a bit better. Thankfully I've lost my appetite or I'd be eating my way through the fridge and I'll be the size of a bus by the end of ten days. Hope you are all staying safe and well. xx
I hope you feel better soon. I think the guidelines have more variations than the virus! It's so hard to figure out. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll just stay home until the phone app tells me I can go out again.
DeleteHow frustrating it all is, to be sure. I'm just hoping i will come back negative - is there a local friend who can let you have a couple of tests?
ReplyDeletexx
I'm going to see if Tony can get some from work.
DeleteFingers crossed.
Deletexx
Loss if appetite seems to be the common theme to those getting Covid lately. The instructions don't really make sense do they.
ReplyDeleteI'll soon make up for my loss of appetite when it comes back. It wouldn't hurt me to lose a few pounds :-)
DeleteOh dear, what an ordeal for you. Hope you will be better soon and can tell your grandchildren one day what a very tough woman you are! I love that photo of you on the side in the sunshine. Keep looking ahead to sunny days again. x
ReplyDeleteBless you Kay. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. x
DeleteDo hope you are feeling better soon. Yes, the whole darn thing is confusing here too. They have run out of the RATs, testing stations were closing because of the heat & supermarkets are nearly empty of everything with so many workers, truckdrivers, food processors etc. off work due to the rapid spread of Omicron. Our hospitals are suffering too. Didn't think it was coming to this......Please take care, look after yourself and huge hugs from afar.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, I had no idea things were so bad over there. I do hope you are ok love. Makes me even more pleased that I have been growing my own veggies and have plenty in the garden. Take care of yourself and keep out of the heat.
DeleteHope you feel better soon and that symptoms remain on milder end for you.
ReplyDeleteIt's a surrreal time for us as we are experiencing high level of community transmission where I live in Australia for first time really. Can't get RAT tests anywhere either!
Meg
I'm really lucky to only have a mild case... no worse than a cold. x
DeleteThe ever changing guidelines and rules are very baffling. Is it you're clear after two Lateral Flow Tests, or PCRS? Thank goodness for YouTube and Blogger. Fingers crossed you start to feel better soon Cherie m' luverly x
ReplyDeleteThanks me little Cornish pasty. It's two lateral flow tests but you can't get them for love nor money at the moment.
DeleteI hope you get your results soon. Here in the US it's really tough to even get a test. Sigh. They aren't available free to take home and you're luckily if you can buy one anywhere!
ReplyDelete